Wednesday, April 25, 2012

C4T # 4

Last week was supposed to be a routine C4T assignment.  However, I encountered a few problems with the assignment.  I commented on Anthony Capps' class blog called St. Elmo Explorers.  The first problem was that I had to search extensively for a place to leave a comment.  When I finally found a good post, I left a comment.  When I pressed the submit button, my comment disappeared.  I originally thought that it was just in some sort of mediating process, so I did not create a summary draft.  I thought I could just come back this week and recover the memory of what my comment was.  I was wrong.  Unfortunately, I don't remember much about my comment.  I do remember asking a few questions about Anthony's use of blogging in his classroom.  How do I keep my comments from disappearing in the future?

St Elmo Explorers


St. Elmo Explorers is a place where Anthony Capps posts assignments, resources, and prompts for his history class at St. Elmo school.  Each of his students have their own blogs as a means for rough writing with public critique.  I think Anthony's concept of how blogging can be used as a tool in the classroom is ideal for what I want to do with my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment