Wednesday, March 28, 2012

C4K Summary for March

Class 12's Blog

This week I left a comment on a post from Brandon in Class 12's Blog of Hotspur Primary School in the U.K.  Their teacher, Mr. McLoughlin, utilizes his class blog as a means of communicating his student's work to audiences all over the world.  Brandon is one of his students.  Brandon wrote a very short story about a slug named Bob and his struggles with being bullied at school.  Unfortunately, I suspect Brandon may have been writing about some of his own experiences at school.



In my comment, I tried to indirectly give Brandon a few uplifting statements regarding Bob.  I told Brandon that Bob should feel good that his family loves him, and Bob should be happy with himself as is.  Brandon mentioned that Bob's teacher did not do anything about the bullying, because he was always drinking something called 5 star coffee.  I asked Brandon what 5 star coffee was, as I had never heard of it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment